Trailtalk COVID protocol
In our efforts to protect the health and safety of our clients and staff and to remain in compliance with state, county, and DOPL regulations, the following will apply to our sessions:
Walk and TalkTM Protocol:
Indoor therapy sessions available and will protocol #5.
1. Health Checks: please do not come to your appointment if you have any COVID symptoms. If you have current seasonal allergies, please inform your therapist before your appointment. Our team will not come to work with any symptoms.
2. We walk 6 to 10 feet apart, and we use a pole to maintain that distance. We recommend carrying a mask in case we need to get closer or are in close proximity to other hikers/walkers.
3. Trailtalk Therapists are vaccinated and will have up to date boosters as recommended.
4. If client is not vaccinated, masks or suitable face coverings will be required at all times during the appointment. Trailtalk® is unable to supply masks, so clients will need to provide their own. If a client arrives at the appointment without a mask, the appointment can be done over the phone or Telehealth as an alternative during the scheduled time slot. If the client declines an alternative, they will be charged for a late cancellation.
5. Indoor appointments will be spaced 8 feet apart and masks will be required.
6. No physical contact between Therapist and Client. This includes handshakes or other physical contact, borrowing phones, and accepting payment. All payments must be done through TheraNest.
7. Therapists and Clients are advised to use hand sanitizer or wash hands thoroughly before and after each session.
We wish you the best and hope for everyone’s continued health and safety. Thank you again for your patience as we navigate these changes.